PaySky is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join PaySky team with the below details:
- Develops software solutions by analyzing the giving information; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and deploys solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Troubleshoot issues and develop fixes for them to keep the product\service quality.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Estimate modules at the beginning of each iteration to achieve accurate plans & accurate execution time
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- With 3-6 years of experience.
- With excellence the use of the following technologies & tools:
- Solid experience in C# .Net Core/ASP.NET Core development is a must.
- Strong experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Building Restful APIs using Microsoft ASP.Net Web APIs
- Strong skills in database design using SQL server
- Good experience in Entity Framework (EF) Core.
- Good experience in XML and WCF
- Good knowledge in Angular 4 or above is preferred
- Knowledge in microservices architecture, multi-tenant databases, cloud architecture, continuous integration and continuous delivery,
- application and database scalability.